Osteopathy is a holistic healthcare system using a wide range of manual techniques to diagnose, treat and prevent musculo-skeletal problems and injuries. Allowing you to live a healthy, full and active life.
Osteopahic techniques aim to influence all the systems of the body : muscles, joints, bones and the nervous system. In addition we aim to improve your bodies circulatory, immunity and lymphatic systems.
At The Hobson Clinic our goal is to help you live a full and active life.
What Osteopathy can treat
- Pain – neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, lower back pain.
- Pain – Arm pains, Leg pains
- Sports Injuries
- Work related injuries or disorders of muscles, joints and tendons.
- Postural Problems
- Muscular tension and spasms
- Referred pain
- Upper Limb dysfunction
- Lower Limb dysfunction
- Anti and post pregnancy
- Post surgery recovery and re-habilitation